Are you interested in working in the fast paced world of marketing & advertising? Have you considered a career in office administration or management? Do you have an interest in working in a community outreach setting? Are you looking for a great way to boost your resume and network with other professionals and local businesses?
Consider applying for the Marketing & Advertising Internship at The Leader/Leaders After Hours!
Marketing And Advertising Intern functions:
• Social Media Management of Facebook & Twitter accounts
• Blog content curator
• Webinar and Project Based Learning series development
• Community outreach events planning, organization
• Marketing & recruitment planning for Leaders After Hours
• Departmental shadowing of multi-media specialists of The Leader
• Print and Digital media training and job experience
• Networking events
In order to complete this internship, all potential candidates must have:
• Reliable transportation to and from The Leader, 34 West Pulteney Street, Corning, NY
Applicants must be ages 18 and older and have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours prior to their internship. Individuals with majors of Education, Marketing, Advertising, Business or Writing preferred.
Flexible scheduling available. Must complete a minimum of 10 hours per week, per term. Some opportunities for remote work hours. Internship will be an unpaid educational experience.
Interested in learning more or applying? Contact Megan Cole, Educational Coordinator by phone at 607-936-4651 ext. 339 or by email at email@example.com