Are you interested in working in the field of education? Have you considered a career in educational administration or management? Do you have an interest in working in a community outreach setting? Are you looking for a great way to boost your resume and network with other educators and local school districts?
Consider applying for the Community Education Internship at The Leader/Leaders After Hours!
Community Education Intern functions:
• Social Media Management of Facebook & Twitter accounts
• Blog content curator
• Curriculum planning
• Reading & editing of student works
• Webinar and Project Based Learning series development
• Community outreach events planning, organization
• Student data management and recruitment
In order to complete this internship, all potential candidates must have:
• Valid NYS clearances/background checks to work in the schools with students
• Reliable transportation to and from The Leader, 34 West Pulteney Street, Corning, NY
Applicants must be ages 18 and older and have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours prior to their internship. Individuals with majors of Education and/or Educational Science preferred.
Flexible scheduling available. Must complete a minimum of 10 hours per week, per term or semester Some opportunities for remote work hours. Internship will be an unpaid educational experience.
Interested in learning more or applying? Contact Megan Cole, Educational Coordinator by phone at 607-936-4651 ext. 339 or by email at email@example.com